The Key to Our Success is
Your First-Time or Renewal Membership!
We invite everyone to join us at our family events geared for all ages! Membership is not limited to graduates; we welcome parents, students, and fans of Penn State!
What are the benefits of membership?
In addition to the annual newsletter, ME-NH members receive emails regarding upcoming events, opportunities for community service and the chance to share their love of Penn State with others! Dues paying members are eligible for Board positions and may apply for football tickets through the Chapter each Fall. ME-NH Alumni also provides an annual scholarship to one student from our area. Your dues stay in the ME-NH Chapter and are used for events such as the Freshman Send-off held in August.
Annual membership dues are $15/family for one year and $25/family for two.
How do I join the ME-NH Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association?
- Click here to print out our application form
- Fill out the form. Be sure to:
– Select whether you want to sign up for a one- or two-year membership
– If you like, enter an amount for an additional donation to our scholarship fund
- Write a check for the total amount made out to:
“Maine-New Hampshire Penn State Alumni Association“
- Mail the check and application form to:
3 Kim Ave
Londonderry, NH 03053
You may also wish to join the Penn State Alumni Association: http://www.alumni.psu.edu/membership.